It’s been over eighteen months since we launched the Mitingu platform and we’re really enjoying the ride (albeit with a few bumps along the way)!
Photo: Priscilla Westra
Test and measure
It was always our intention to focus on the business events market and, on the whole, we’ve been pretty successful keeping to that. From the beginning we decided to offer two options to potential users:
Pay as you go - Sign up via the website and start creating events immediately
Private/white label - A customised version with no mention of Mitingu
Like any good business coach will tell you to do, we have tested and measured the success of each over the last eighteen months. What we have seen is over 80% of our business (and growing) is coming from our private/white label offering. With that in mind, from August 2016 we stopped offering the pay as you go service to new users (existing clients are not affected by this) and have decided to purely focus on what we now call Mitingu Enterprise.
Say hello to Mitingu Enterprise
We’ve been busy developing this behind the scenes and it’s ready for release! It’s still simple to use as we like to keep things that way, but has a few more bells and whistles to help make your events even better. We also realised when it comes to pricing, it has to be simple too, so we have three pricing options, all flexible and designed to accommodate specific needs.
Here’s a brief introduction to some of the features we’ve added so far:
1. Improved analytics, giving you a better oversight of your events
2. Event accommodation
Manage capacity and allocation
- Help your attendees choose the right hotel by providing information as part of the registration process
3. See which breakout sessions and workshops are the most popular and manage allocation and capacity accordingly
4. Pre-registrations: Gauge interest and manage invitations for limited space events
5. Incomplete registrations: View and contact attendees with incomplete registrations to encourage them to complete their registration
6. Reduce form abandonment with intelligent single or multi-page registration forms and surveys
7. Enhanced tagging and filters, personalise and segment your communications
8. Multi-lingual event sites and communications
Events and attendees from all over the world? No problem, with Mitingu you can quickly and easily upload translations for one or as many languages as you need at the same time, This allows the delegate to decide which language they would prefer to register and receive the subsequent event communications in.
At Mitingu, we are all about providing our clients with “their” event management platform. A place where they can create and manage great looking, branded and multi lingual event sites as well as communications, whilst collecting information about their clients and prospects that they can use to improve event experience and build long lasting business relationships.
If you would like to take a look at the all new Mitingu then we’d love to show you. No commitment necessary, but good honest feedback essential! Get in touch with us here or email email@example.com and we’ll set something set up. Our standard demo takes no longer than 20 minutes unless you want it to.